I have extensive experience in helping people build families with the assistance of egg donors and gestational surrogates. If you are a man contemplating single fatherhood through the assisted reproduction technologies, there is much to consider.
Please contact me to discuss the following questions:
- Do I have the emotional and financial resources to be a single father?
- Do I have a good support system and how will my support people be helpful?
- Will my job allow me the flexibility I need?
- What is important to me in choosing an egg donor and gestational surrogate?
- Do I feel more comfortable with a known donor and/or gestational surrogate or do I want to work with a donor and surrogacy agency?
- How do I go about choosing an agency?
- What do donor and surrogate screenings involve?
- What information will I receive about the donor and gestational surrogate and what does it mean?
- Should I choose anonymous or open identity egg donation and what are the consequences for my child?
- What factors should I consider in working with a gestational surrogate?
- What type of a relationship do I want with the gestational surrogate during and after the pregnancy?
- How do I talk to my child about the donor and surrogate?
- How do I answer the question, “Do I have a mother?”
- How would a multiple pregnancy affect me?
- What will I do with my frozen embryos?
I am expert in alternative family building and will provide you with comprehensive information that will answer your questions and facilitate decision making. I am committed to helping you build a healthy family.
Once you decide to work with a donor and surrogate, your doctor likely will require that you attend a psycho-educational consultation for intended parents using egg donation and gestational surrogacy. I have expertise in conducting these consultations and will provide your doctor with the necessary documentation.