I have extensive experience in helping single women build families with the assistance of donor sperm. I also am expert in facilitating single motherhood for infertile women who are considering starting a family with donor egg and sperm, or donor embryo. When contemplating single motherhood, there is much to consider.
Please contact me to discuss the following questions:
- Do I have the emotional and financial resources to be a single mother?
- Do I have a good support system and how will they be helpful?
- Will my job allow me the flexibility I need?
- Do I feel more comfortable with a known donor or do I want to work with a sperm bank?
- If I go to a sperm bank, should I use an anonymous or open identity donor?
- What are the potential consequences of donor anonymity or openness for my child?
- What are my feelings about donor egg or donor embryo and how would I feel about not being genetically connected to my child?
- Would I prefer an open or anonymous relationship with the embryo donors?
- How will I disclose donor origins to my child?
- How do I answer the question, "Do I have a father?"
- How would a multiple pregnancy affect me?
- If I used IVF, what will I do with my frozen embryos?
I am expert in alternative family building and will provide you with comprehensive information that will answer your questions and facilitate decision making. I am committed to helping you build a healthy family.