I have extensive experience in helping gay couples build families with the assistance of donor egg and gestational surrogacy. When thinking about building your family, there is much to consider.
Please contact me to discuss the following questions:
- What is important to us in choosing an egg donor and gestational surrogate?
- Do we feel more comfortable with a known donor and/or known surrogate or do we want to work with donor and surrogacy agencies?
- What do we think about in choosing an agency?
- What do donor and surrogate screenings involve?
- What information will we receive about the donor and surrogate and what does it mean?
- Should we choose anonymous or open identity egg donation and what are the consequences for our child?
- How do we feel about unequal genetic relatedness to our child?
- Do we each want to fertilize the donated eggs?
- What factors do we consider in working with a surrogate?
- What type of relationship do we want with the surrogate during and after the pregnancy?
- How do we talk to our child about the donor and surrogate?
- How do we answer the question, "Do I have a mother?"
- How would a multiple pregnancy affect us?
- What will we do with our frozen embryos?
I am expert in alternative family building and will provide you with comprehensive information that will answer your questions and facilitate decision making. I am committed to helping you build a healthy family.